Crochetlandia

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Blog Update! There's been a lot since I last updated my blog. This does not means that I haven't been crocheting, lol... Just that I have forgotten to take photos to my finished projects and they were gifts, so not in my hands anymore, lol... Well, these are my last items; First I have made this pair of socks. They're from "love those socks!" booklet. I just love them. This especifically are the Athletic Socks. Here's the pic: I made them with the gorgeous-to-work-with yarn Anden Silk & Andean Silk Twist mixed. Then also I have made this nice tank top for Diana. I first started another top but when I was in the middle of the work I didn't like how it was looking so I started this other "Designer Wannabe Tank Top" from The Happy Hooker and I am so happy I did change the pattern and yarn because this one is more fun and also better for summertime. This one I have made it with the Valentino Yarn from Herschnerrs site in turquoise and then the edging was made with Katia yarn. If you were thinking about making this top do it, it is so easy and so nice to work. Hope the pics are good enough because they were made with my mobile phone, lol... Hugs and keep creating! Celia

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice, Celia! I love the tank top and socks. Really cute idea to use the twist for the heel, toe and top ribbing.

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home