Crochetlandia

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Hello again, Like I said in the last post I have already finished the cardigan for my baby boy and here it is the pic after the last sew stitches, lol... I think it looks great and tomorrow I am going to pray for bad weather to come here and then I'll be able to ask him to wear it for me, lol... And this is the bag I did make for my couisn Neni using the pattern in The Happy Hooker book. It was so easy and nice to do and I think looks really nice! Hugs and thanks so much for taking a look here! Celia

5 Comments:

Blogger Maureen said...

WOw! Those are cute little outfits you have made! I think that little dress would be perfect for my niece! Thanks for sharing your photos! ~ a CP member, Maureen

11:47 AM  
Blogger knitncycle said...

Your work is beautiful! I found your blog through the CP list. I've got the Happy Hooker bag on my to do list as well! Glad to know it's a nice and easy project:)

11:55 AM  
Blogger Ronnie Anderson said...

Celia,
Everything looks beautiful! I tried that bag as well but frogged it because I was struggled with yarn. What yarn did you use?
I love the cardigan, so cute!
Ronnie

5:09 PM  
Blogger Celia said...

Hi Ronnie,
I did use Katia brand yarn called "Merino 100%" which is soooo nice to work with, as all the Katia yarns.
Hugs and thanks for the comments!
Celia

6:01 PM  
Blogger Norma said...

Oh, Celia! Thank you SO MUCH for your package. It arrived today (17 May) and it is a wonderful surprise. I had forgotten how much I love SUNFLOWERS! I am glad you and your mother are enjoying the crochet books and thank you again! Your friend in the US, Norma

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home