Crochetlandia

Friday, March 24, 2006

Hi again, Well, wanted to share the works I have been doing lately. I have started many others but I forgot to check the yarn before and got out of them before finidhing, lol... I am working in my first ever cardigan for my baby and I am so happy with it even I have seen some mistakes, lol.. But well, nothing too bad, lol... This is a photo of the parts I have already finished... I'm making it with Debbie Vliss Baby Cashmerino yarn which I really love. In a beautiful green and then the hood and buttonhole part in ecru color. Think this combination will look nice when finished. This is a pic of the color in a closer look... Well, hope you'll like it! Hugs Celia

2 Comments:

Blogger Norma said...

Celia, I like the color! The closeup is beautiful. Hope it is coming along well & you enjoy wearing it when it's done! Good luck!
Norma

1:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Celia, your work is beautiful! Thank you for sharing & inspiring!
~Dee

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home